Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why Do You Go to Lodge? by Arthur Peterson

At our last stated communication of the last year, I asked my Brothers why they came to lodge, and what they thought would make for an occasion that others would be eager to experience.

I received a lot of great inputs. My lodge is has a membership of about 119 of which only about 10 regularly attend.

Asking that question in lodge revealed a lot to me. The 10 who come regularly come because they feel obligated, for the camaraderie, but even they admit it is a stale experience.


We have made changes, and all it took was asking the question.

So...why do you go to lodge?

Is it everything you think it should be?

If not, what would you like to see different?

If not, have you discussed it in open lodge?

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner